You and only you will be able to enjoy this wonderful view: the cradle of the Renaissance from an aerial perspective, Florence from the sky, a perfect opportunity!
From a completely new point of view, you will fly over the most famous monuments of Florence:
• The River Arno and the unmissable Old Bridge, “Ponte Vecchio”
• The Basilica of Santa Croce
• Piazzale Michelangelo and Forte Belvedere
• Palazzo Pitti and the wonderful Boboli Gardens
• Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria
• The beautiful Santa Maria del Fiore, the third largest church in the world
• The Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower
• Fiesole and The Fortezza da Basso
..and much more!
Did you know that the first helicopter prototype was designed by Leonardo Da Vinci? Thanks to the helicopter, a vehicle that can stay still in the air, land in very little space, and travel quickly horizontally, you can admire the city from above and enjoy excellent champagne during the trip, which is included in the tour.
A guaranteed and certified fleet, a safe aircraft, and professional pilots at your service, an efficient and comfortable ride.
The major Florentine monuments will be flown over and can be admired in detail from a surprising perspective, so that you will be able to see the whole beauty of the city: an exclusive bird's-eye tour, not the usual kind of visit!
Available days: Every day
Bookable Starting Time: from 9:30 am to 30 mins before Sunset
Duration: 40 minutes hours
Adult rate: € 2,100.00 1-5 pax Florence overfly 40 minutes
Child rate: Tour not suitable for children under 12 years
Meeting Point: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you on the flight line two hours before the tour starts
Additional Information: Up to 5 people per helicopter. Only by reservation and prepayment.
The rate includes: A bottle of Spumante during the flight